Services Provided in this County
Customer Services Center
In Santa Clara County, the Customer Services Center is the single point of access to EMQ FamiliesFirst's continuum of treatment services. Our goal is to coordinate all referrals, initial intake and admissions for service efficiently, consistently and appropriately. The Customer Services staff is knowledgeable about EMQ FamiliesFirst services, including the referral process, the components of each EMQ FamiliesFirst program, and the funding criteria.
What does the Customer Services Center do?
- Provides intake and referral phone screening for children and their families and community care providers inquiring about or seeking services at EMQ FamiliesFirst
- Provides information about EMQ FamiliesFirst's continuum of care
- Gathers information and processes referrals
- Coordinates efforts with other care providers within EMQ FamiliesFirst and throughout the community
- Assesses the level of severity of a situation (risk)
- Coordinates admission to the appropriate level of care for each referred child
- Helps obtain access to appropriate services
- Offers information about other community resources, as needed
- Is the administrative center for enrolling Customers into EMQ FamiliesFirst treatment programs
- Provides information about access to public mental health funding streams
» Frequently Asked Questions
No child will be discriminated against because of race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.